Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
View the Program
Please note registration is separate from — and in addition to — the main ARVO-Asia 2017 meeting.
Registration fees are payable in U.S. dollars.
This inaugural one-day Summit will take place just before ARVO-Asia 2017 and will bring together researchers, regulators and other stakeholders in a revolutionary approach to advancing innovation in the diagnosis and treatment of eye disease. The Summit will highlight bench-to-bedside research that has the potential to translate into viable medical products.
Who should attend?
- Scientists and clinicians with a focus on upcoming cutting edge innovative mechanistic concepts, novel targets and technologies who wish to connect with others who can help them move forward
- Venture capitalists with an interest in ophthalmology
- Pharmaceutical companies interested in learning more about potential licensing opportunities (especially early stage)
- Aspiring entrepreneurs and start-up organizations
- Market research groups
- Industry and strategy consultants
Malvina Eydelman, MD, U.S. Food & Drug Administration
Mark Radford, MD, PhD, Queensland Eye Institute
Kuldev Singh, MD, Stanford University
Justine Smith, MBBS, PhD, FARVO, Flinders University
Experts on the Steering Committee will evaluate, score and select abstracts for presentation at the Summit. View the roster.
Investigators at any career stage who believe their research/technology has the potential to be translated into one or more viable medical products are invited to submit to this program. Up to 16 presenters will be based on submitted abstracts.