Need a hard copy of the registration form? Download one now.
Return the hard copy registration form via email with your payment details.
Registration fees are payable in U.S. dollars
(May 6 – Dec. 12, 2016)
(Dec. 13, 2016 – Jan. 20, 2017)
(After Jan. 20, 2017)
ARVO & RANZCO members
Member Trainees & Allied Health
Non-member Trainees & Allied Health*
|Translational Vision Summit
||Space is limited, advance registration is recommended
Your membership status will be verified with RANZCO.
To qualify for trainee or allied health registration, you must be a full-time student, Ophthalmology registrar or resident, clinical fellow-in-training, early career researcher (up to 3 years post PhD) or allied health professional (nurse, technician, orthoptist or research support staff).
All payments must be received prior to the Conference. A purchase order will not be accepted.
We accept payment by:
- Check drawn on a U.S bank in U.S dollars payable to “ARVO” to:
1801 Rockville Pike, Suite 400
Rockville, Maryland 20852
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex)
Once your registration has been processed a receipt of payment will be emailed to the email address provided on your registration form.
Translink Go Access Card
A Translink “Go Access” card is an affordable and convenient way to get around South East Queensland. A "Go Access" card is available for purchase with your registration for the special ARVO-Asia 2017 price of $15.
Learn more about using the Go Access Card
Questions about registering online for a translink "Go Access" card can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Insurance is not included in registration fees. We advise attendees to take out appropriate health and travel insurance prior to travelling. ARVO is not responsible for attendees who fail to insure.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- The deadline to receive refund requests is Friday, February 3, 2017.
- ARVO-Asia registration: Registration fees will be refunded for the amount paid, less a $40 administrative fee ($20 for students).
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received by the ARVO office after February 3, 2017.
- All cancellations must be sent in writing to ARVO, 1801 Rockville Pike, Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20852, or by emailing email@example.com. No refunds will be made for non-attendance at the Conference.
Transfer of your registration to another person is acceptable. The full name and details of the person that will replace you must be advised in writing prior to the Conference.
ARVO-Asia 2017 (the Conference) is bound by and committed to supporting the National Privacy Principles (NPPs) set out in Australia’s Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000.
Use of personal information
The Conference will collect and store information you provide in this registration form to:
- Register your attendance at the Conference
- Assist with administrative and planning
- Plan and develop Conference and other events
- Facilitate your requirements in relation to the Conference
- Allow the compilation and analysis of statistics relevant to the Conference.
Information that you provide by registering and attending ARVO-Asia 2017 may be used to offer, provide and continue to improve ARVO meetings and services.
Conference attendee list
The Conference will produce a list of all registered attendees and exhibitors at the Conference. The list will contain only the attendee’s name, affiliation and location (state or country). Registrants may choose not to be included in the list by notifying ARVO in writing by February 3, 2017.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
ARVO may disclose some of the information that is collected in the registration form, such as name, organization and postal addresses to sponsors and exhibitors for marketing purposes. ARVO does not sell or share email addresses. ARVO will not otherwise, without your consent, use or disclose personal information for any purpose unless it would reasonably be expected that such purpose is related to the offer, provision and improvement of ARVO meetings and services where such purpose is permitted or required by law. Registrants may withhold consent for disclosure of their contact details to sponsors or exhibitors by notifying ARVO organizers in writing.